November 16, 2013

Oh, Italy!

Castel Sant'Angelo

Castel Sant'Angelo

Vatican City

Rome - Coliseo

Castel Sant'Angelo

Castel Sant'Angelo

Fontana di Trevi

Milan

Milan

Florence

Florence

Vatican City

Tivoli

Tivoli

Tivoli

A few days ago I received some very exciting news this week, which are related to one of my most favourite things in life: travel!!

As part of one of my multiple jobs, I'll be going to Italy on January, where I'll be spending two amazing weeks. This has basically taken my sleep away for pretty much the whole week, and it all started when I received an email with these words:

We just want to say that we are ENDLESSLY EXCITED for this adventure...

Trust me, I am so excited I can't even put it into words! Even if it means working, I'm pretty sure this Italian adventure will be one in a lifetime and I really want to make the best our of it. While I try not to freak out of excitement, I want to share with you some of my fave pictures from the last time I went to this beautiful country (the series of posts starts here, if you want to know more about my summer trip to Italy!)

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio