November 28, 2013

Time To Thank...

Thanksgiving Outfit


Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Colombia, I believe this is probably the most wonderful holiday in North America. We're all blessed with thousands of things, but how many times do we actually thank for them?

There are many things to be thankful for. I my case, they're usually linked to my family, my friends, some kind of academic achievement, or my beloved horse Coco. I'm always aware of what I have. Of course, I have an unlimited wish list, and I would sometimes like to be better... But I could say I'm thankful for who I am...

God––or genetics, whichever you prefer––made me beautiful. Or so I think. If I don't see my own beauty, who will? And the fact that I can see it makes me even more special than what anyone can think. I'm also healthy and happy. I've got lots of friends, I can travel, I speak different languages and I can read the best creations of humanity. I love fashion and, although I still don't own that beautiful CĂ©line bag, I'm able to wear different –clean– clothes everyday...

I can give and help those around me... And even those who are a bit more distant.

I have a beautiful, loving mother, and a super-hero sister, who inspires me to be my best self every day of my life. I have a father who has supported my crazy academic desires ever since I was born, and a boyfriend who's always there for me, no matter what. I have a cousin that takes care of all of us from heaven, two little baby cousins that remind me how beautiful life is, and yet another one, who's my soul twin.

I have a wonderful enterprise that reproduces my dreams in the form of jewellery. I have this blog, that lets me write my feelings and all the things I love every time I want to.

But, more than anything else, I have myself. I am my best friend, my support, my biggest love. I am me, and I'm really thankful for it.

Happy Thanksgiving!