November 22, 2014

Travel Tips: Carry-On Luggage

With Thanksgiving break happening so soon, I haven't stopped thinking about traveling and taking a well-deserved break––and eat lots and lots, as it always happens during Thanksgiving! So I thought I should share some of my travel tips.

The most essential part of packing, to me, is the carry-on luggage. I hate to carry lots of big, chunky and heavy bags, so I normally try to pack light, especially carry-on things because that's what I will have to carry around with me all the time. I normally just bring a light bag with me, and only bring a real suitcase when I feel obliged to.

Carry-On Luggage

Inside my bag, I always make sure I have some warm socks and a small blanket/scarf because airplanes are usually freezing. I also bring a sleeping mask just in case I decide to take a nap. I also bring a good book to read if I can't fall asleep, and some snacks––I need food all the time because I'm always hungry. Some beauty products always make the cut as well––hand lotion and lip balm because my skin gets too dry when flying, and my favourite perfume to make sure I smell (and feel) nice when I arrive in my destination.

Carry-On Luggage

Carry-On Luggage

Carry-On Luggage

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio