November 20, 2014

Last Days of Fall in New York

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

Last Days of Fall

After a couple of days with temperatures below zero––Celsius; I still don't learn how to use Fahrenheit degrees––it's pretty obvious that the winter will soon be here, and the city will be covered under white layers of snow. Although the temperature is now too cold to wander around the city, I managed to shoot a few pictures of fall foliage in Central Park before leaving for my weekend retreat.

Although I'm pretty excited about the snow, I am also a little disappointed that the fall went by so quickly. I love seeing the trees covered in shades of orange and red, and adore the perfect weather of the fall. Why couldn't it last longer?!

Love,
  Photography: Laura Belru