November 2, 2014

Sunday Sunshine

For one of my classes at Parsons, we've been keeping a happy journal for almost a month now. This is one of the classes that I struggle with the most because it's absolutely different from everything I'm used to. However, it's been teaching me how to overcome my lack of creativity and it has made me push the barriers of my daily life.

After spending pretty much all day in bed knitting and listening to music on a rainy New York yesterday, I decided it would be nice to change my now "traditional" Sunday inspiration series of posts for a happy one. After the first week or so of keeping my happy journal I realised that writing down all the little things that make my days happy inspires me much more than anything else in life...

Making some new friends this #Halloween in #newyork

So I thought it could be cool to translate this inspiration into a new weekly series of posts, which is intended to include all the moments that nourish me, that make me happy, that inspire me, that are an experience of love in my daily life. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me!

Eating pumpkin ice cream at 40 Carrots
Dreaming of princess palaces with my baby S
Finally making the time to read Balzac 
Knitting the warmest scarf
Halloween costumes
Blankets
Planning a wedding in the Temple of Dendur
Skirts
Rainy days in bed
Waffles for breakfast
Earl Grey tea
Evening & party gowns
Boots! 
Hot water
New friends
Christmas decorations

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio