November 29, 2014

A Night At The Museum

A Night in the Museum

A Night in the Museum

A Night in the Museum

A Night in the Museum

A Night in the Museum

The Met Museum is definitely my favourite museum in the world––and no doubt one of my favourite places in New York! Although I could visit pretty much any day of the year and spend hours there, I particularly enjoy it after hours, when there are not so many people visiting, and when I have the time to admire the wonderful works of art in it.

At the beginning of the week, I had the chance to spend a sweet little evening at the museum, and it was nothing but wonderful. Not only did I get the chance to have a quick look at the Greco-Roman gallery, but I also spent quite a while visiting the Cubism exhibition––which I sincerely recommend seeing! I also paid a visit to their Christmas tree and the Nativity scene, and wandered around the shop, trying to get started on Holiday Shopping!

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio