July 11, 2014

These Days...

This week has been nothing but crazy! I had so much to do that I couldn't sleep peacefully at all, thinking of everything I had to get done, and waking up super scared thinking I had missed the alarm. I had visa appointments, meetings to figure out how my scholarship will work, and lots of other real like work... Thankfully, it all went perfectly well and I am now free to happily enjoy my last month –can you believe that?!!– before moving to New York!

After realising a while ago that today was Friday, I also noticed I am absolutely wiped! So I decided to take some time to myself, put my PJs on, and reward myself with my favourite meal. I'm already laying in bed, browsing Netflix to find some old movie to watch. Nothing better than these lazy days after a super hectic week!

But before immersing myself in my movie night, I decided I wanted to share with you one of the most fun things I've done in social networks lately. You must know I'm not particularly good with them, and I just basically use them to tell you I've published a brand new post –and I skip that part a lot, oops!– but I'm not a big addict...

Except when it comes to Instagram!

There's something I find wonderful about sharing different pictures and capturing the moment. But this time, I'm particularly in love with Instagram, thanks to Gala Darling's Radical Self Love July challenge. Those of you who know her, must be well aware how much of a star she is at helping women be happy and love themselves. If you have never heard of her, I seriously recommend you have a look at her website.

This time, she surprised us with a super cool Instagram challenge, where we should post one Instagram photo every day. I really liked the idea and decided to follow the challenge. And here's what I've come up with so far...

Day 1. Silly selfie

Radical Self Love July

Day 2. My idol(s)

Radical Self Love July

Day 3. Positive Graffiti

Radical Self Love July

Day 4. My reflection

Radical Self Love July

Day 5. Go-to RSL date: Tiramisù

Radical Self Love July

Day 6. Best feature: smiling with my baby horse!

Radical Self Love July

Day 7. Favourite book

Radical Self Love July

Day 8. Drawing myself

Radical Self Love July

Day 9. RSL meal: pizza margherita!

Radical Self Love July

Day 10. TBT: Baby Laura being a flower girl

Radical Self Love July

Sweet dreams!

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio