July 23, 2014

Sister's Birthday Celebrations

Sister's Birthday

My sister turned 21 last year and we decided to host a small celebration for her. We went to have lunch with my mum at a new Italian restaurant in Bogota named Primi. The food was pretty good, although I didn't really like the fact that the menu is so small I had a hard time trying to choose what I wanted to eat.

We shared most of the dishes––as we always do––to have a bite of everything. We ordered prosciutto e mozzarella for a starter, and then ordered ravioli, meatballs, fish and vegetables, and tagliata with salad. We then have Nutella pizza for dessert.

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

We then went back home and had a small party with my sister's friends. We ate tons of cake and had a lot of fun, but what's definitely most important is that my baby sis was super happy and she probably won't forget this birthday –even if she didn't have a crazy trip to Las Vegas or anything of the sort!

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Sister's Birthday

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio