July 16, 2014

Inspiration From The Ruins

One of the things I love the most about this world is all the inspiration you can get from places you never even dreamed of visiting. Last Friday, my dad asked me to come with him to a glass fabric that's in ruins, cause he and his partners are thinking on buying and restoring it for their company. And this place happened to be one of the most amazing places I've seen in quite a long while!

The pictures talk for themselves, but I must say what captured my eye at first sight were all the patterns that I found so naturally repeated everywhere around the place. And the textures. I felt like a 3-year-old again for having my dad telling me off for wanting to touch everything there –and no, I didn't even care what sorts of chemicals and animals could be there!













Love,