July 30, 2014

Miami

Miami

Miami

Miami

Miami

Miami

Miami

As you might have noticed, I have been absent from the blog for about a week. Although I do need a break––which will happen next week, thankfully!––the reason for my absence was mainly because it was that time of the year when I disappear from the real world and go into an intense adventure with some of the people I love the most in the world. This time, we went to Miami, where we spent lots of time having fun, learning how to be good leaders, and loving each other.

I was super busy––or dead tired––most of the time, so I didn't really have much time to take interesting pictures. And to be honest, I barely left the hotel, so I guess I couldn't have taken many good photos anyway. But here are some of the images I did manage to shoot.

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio