December 27, 2014

Central Park, My Happy Place

Central Park

Central Park

Central Park

Central Park

Central Park

Central Park

Although I can't deny the townhouses in the West Village and the buildings downtown are absolutely beautiful, I wouldn't change living close to Central Park for anything in the world. I love walking around the park whenever I have some free time––or when I don't but I need to clear up my thoughts––and working out there a few times every week. Central Park, I'd say, is my favourite place in the city––although the Met is a serious competitor for the award.

Last week I went there for a walk with my friend Emilie, and although we almost freeze––it was incredibly cold and windy!––we had a great time just walking around and talking about life. Regarding the park, I was astonished at how beautiful the park looked even if the day was gloomy and sad... Now I can't wait for the snow to come and seeing it all white!

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio