December 19, 2014

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

Christmas Time at the New York Palace

I love wandering around town and finding new places I love. Although I had discovered the New York Palace––and its magnificence––quite a while ago, I hadn't even thought about the possibility of such beautiful Christmas decorations filling the place with joy these days. But when I was trying to avoid the crowds last weekend, I happened to walk past it. And it was amazing! I absolutely adore the red lights that brighten up the walls, and the tree is nothing but breathtaking. The lobby is also looking gorgeous, as usual. I truly love this place!

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio