April 19, 2013

Let's run away to the countryside!

Run away to the countryside

Run away to the countryside

Run away to the countryside

Run away to the countryside

Run away to the countryside

On Monday, I wrote about how much I like to escape from the world sometimes and do something fun! But I don't like escaping only when I'm tired of studying after a very long day in college... I like escaping every time I can because it's awesome and there's always an excuse to have some fun! In this post, I'm sharing with you my escape out of the city last Sunday.

This time, my excuse for escaping was meeting my friends' baby son. His name is Daniel and he is the prettiest creature in the whole world! Ricky and Lily (Dan's parents) live in a countryside about half an hour away from Bogota. They have horses at home and the contact with nature is just amazing. I'm sure Dan will have an awesome childhood there, surrounded by animals, nature and happiness!

During our short journey, I had the chance to shoot some pictures of the trip. It was really relaxing. Although I'm a big city person, and I love the rush and seeing people everywhere, I do enjoy a bit of calm, which was exactly what happened to me during this trip. It started with an early ride, and it was followed by a delicious (and enormous) brunch. And then we finished the afternoon with Lily and Ricky, and their lovely baby. I wish my weekends were like this more often!

Love,


Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio