April 15, 2013

Art Exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Art exhibition

Whenever I feel bored and tired (classical feeling on a Monday), I just want to escape from my life and do something different. I'm a university student, which means that time in my normal life is spent mostly studying. But when I try to escape from that routine, I LOVE visiting museums, art and photography exhibitions... This time I decided where our escape should be: to my sister's first art exposition!

My Sister, The Artist

My beautiful sister (who I introduced in this post) is an amazing artist, and she had her first exposition last week. Everything was amazing. The people loved her work, and I've never felt so proud of her before! I really hope this won't be her last exhibition!

Love,






Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio