April 3, 2013

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

As I told you on my first post, I celebrated my birthday on Saturday. My day started with a wonderful horse riding session, and then my boyfriend took me for brunch. I had an enormous amount of food, but I will never regret. It was absolutely delicious.

Just in case you're wondering what I ate, I might tell you I started with a delicious cup of Mimosa. Then, I had eggs, tomatoes, chorizo and chips. Enormous, but I couldn't allow myself to leave a tiny little piece of it. It was truly delicious! And, to finish, we shared berries and apple crumble with ice cream. This dessert became my favourite the moment I put the first bite in my mouth. I'm definitely learning how to bake it and, when I do, I might consider sharing the recipe with you (so you have to be good readers in order to receive this prize!)

We then went back home and ate cake. It was a shame that we couldn't get my all-time favourite chocolate cake, but it was still delicious. And the best part: eating birthday cake as breakfast on the following day. That might be the only true reason to love turning a year older!

Love,