September 9, 2013

Horses, horses, horses!

Horses

Horses

There's probably no doubt that this was a great horse weekend. For those of you who love horses (and show jumping) as much as I do, I'm pretty sure you were following the Spruce Meadows masters. And, although I wasn't able to go, watching live broadcasts -while in class, but shh!- was probably the best option.

Gladly, we also had a big event in Colombia. It was time for an annual Derby that has been making my horse-loving obsession happy during the past few years. By few I mean over a decade... But it still makes me happy going there and spending an amazing weekend among horses and friends.

I honestly suck at taking pictures at these events. First, because I don't have the appropriate camera lens (I seriously need to go shopping) and, second, because I'm usually so concentrated in having fun with my friends, that I just forget about the whole picture-taking job!

Anyway, I managed to snap a few pics, just for you. Hope you like them!

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio