October 23, 2013

Holy Patterns!

Holy Patterns!

Holy Patterns!

Holy Patterns!

Last Sunday, I went for lunch to my favourite restaurant with my family. We had a wonderful time, and we ate a lot! But probably the best part of the day was that I got to wear my newest trousers! I fell in love with the pattern at first sight. I also like them being jeans and the black pattern adding a great touch, but without being too over the top!

I decided to wear them with black, and I only added a little colour in a bracelet. I wore two necklaces––trust me, this is the newest evolution of stacking up––and I loved them.

The jacket was a beautiful gift from my boyfriend, and the booties were a re-discovery I made recently. I bought them over a year ago, and they had some straps that I discovered I didn't like after wearing them a couple of times. So I removed the straps a few weeks ago, and decided they're a great companion for this fall! I wore a classic watch, with some more pearls... And the purse. This is one of my favourites because it is so timeless! I feel I can wear it almost any day, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to continue doing so for many years.

Love,