February 18, 2014

Embrace The Cold With A Casual Outfit

Embrace the Cold with a Casual Outfit

Embrace the Cold with a Casual Outfit

Embrace the Cold with a Casual Outfit

Embrace the Cold with a Casual Outfit

Last Saturday, my friends and I decided we should spend the day at an international horse show that was taking place about an hour away from the city. We decided we should do the whole road-trip thing, and it was actually a lot of fun!

It was pretty cold––especially when the night came and the Final Round started––so I decided to wear some good, warm layers. But this of course didn't mean I had to wear an all-boring warm outfit! Boyfriend jeans, a huge jumper half-tucked into my jeans, and two scarves wrapped around my neck were meant to keep me cold-free. And a classic tailored coat topped the layers up.

I decided to leave my ankles free, because you can still show some skin during the winter––and trust me, it makes you feel good! And I took my new purse out, to show it off with some of my favourite bracelets. Sunglasses were also essential!

Love,