February 11, 2014

It's Tea (Read: Chocolate) Time!

Last Friday, my mum, my sister and I decided we should have a girls' afternoon and have tea together. We wanted to indulge ourselves with a lot of sugar, so we actually changed the tea for something more powerful... hot cocoa!

My sister, who's always trying to break the Guinness record of the person who has eaten the biggest ice cream ever seen, ordered a huge ice cream. I tried it and it was really good...

Hot Chocolate Time!

...But nothing like my delicious strawberry & banana crepe. It has the perfect amount of fruit, it was sweet, but not excessively, and it came with a scoop of ice cream. What more could I ask for?

Hot Chocolate Time!

Hot Chocolate Time!

Yes, you're right. Hot cocoa. That's what topped up my crepe. It was sweet, it had a big load of marshmallows, and it warmed me up in a cold afternoon.

Hot Chocolate Time!

Hot Chocolate Time!

Nothing better than a good time with my favourite girls, overdosing with sugar, right?

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio