January 16, 2014

Travel Diaries: Rome, Day 3

My third day in Rome was very busy, so I didn't have much time to be a tourist and do many fun things. It was also very cold and rainy, so I am actually thankful I got to spend most of the day inside!

Rome, January 2014

For the lunch break during my conference, I went with my new Italian friends––and some old friends as well––to a wonderful pizzeria that was just a few blocks away from the conference centre. This place was very colourful and wonderful, which made me feel in a fairy tale. From the moment I saw the place, I fell in love with it! I had pizza prosciutto, which is one of my favourites. Anything with prosciutto is always on my fave list!

Rome, January 2014

We strolled back to the conference centre, and got to see some of the magic of the streets in Rome... Which happened again when we were going back to the hotel, exhausted after a very long working day!

Rome, January 2014

Rome, January 2014

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio