January 9, 2014

Winter Essentials: Beanies & Parkas

Winter Essentials: Beanies and Parkas

Winter Essentials: Beanies and Parkas

Winter Essentials: Beanies and Parkas

My friend Diego had his birthday on Monday, so we went out for dinner and some drinks to celebrate. To be honest, he's one of my favourite people in the world because he's got such a good energy that you can't stop being happy whenever he's around you. But I especially loved on his Birthday how he was so excited about it that he even made us all sing to him. He also asked the waiters if they could do it but they didn't like the idea that much...

Another thing I love about Diego is his honesty. And how he loves bossing around and telling everyone what to do... Which is exactly why I'm writing this post! He told me I was looking pretty the day of his birthday and told me to go and take some pictures with the clothes I was wearing and upload them on the blog. And since I love him so much because he's a great friend, I'm following his instructions.

Love,