December 12, 2013

Christmas Shopping

Shopping Outfit

Shopping Outfit

Shopping Outfit

Shopping Outfit

Shopping Outfit

The most important thing when going out Christmas shopping is wearing the appropriate clothes. I honestly love dressing up and feeling like a runway model, but some clothes are just not the best choice when you're planning on spending hours in a Mall––or any other shopping place of your personal preference––and you need to be on your best mood to make sure you buy the best gifts for your loved ones.

Yesterday, I went Christmas shopping after having tea at the JW Marriott. I wasn't very successful but I had a great time. If you can't shop, then window-shopping is a great idea! I usually spend hours just trying clothes on and transforming retail stores into my own runway... The only problem was that there are still no presents for my family or friends... Although I did win some essences for my home!

Love,