December 21, 2013

Layer On!

Layer On!

Layer On!

Wearing patterns used to be related to the warmer months of the year. But I believe that our ideas of what should be worn on a specific time of the year are starting to transform. So I've decided to wear patterns and florals during the colder months as well!

These printed trousers have been in my wardrobe for almost a year, I'd say. And I'm really sad to confess that I've only worn them about twice. Shame on me, don't you think?! However, I decided to take them out this winter and wear them in a new way. Since the days have been rainy and cold, I decided I should wear them with a warm and cozy top. This meant I decided to layer a black coat over a warm jumper. This jumper is particularly good for the cold days because it has a huge neck, which acts exactly like a scarf. And layering on several warm items to keep you warm is a must during the winter!

Love,