December 31, 2013

2013: The Year In Review!

December 31, already?! Can you believe that? This year definitely went by so fast! Although this means that it was a great year, because time has that particular characteristic of rushing only when you're having fun.

At the end of every year, I love looking back to what I've done. I think it's crucial to examine ourselves and our progress before starting planning on New Years resolutions and making plans for the future. And looking at old pictures from the year has got to be my favourite part when trying to discover my year's journey!

I've chosen some of my best moments of 2013 to share with you... Here we go!

I received the year with my dad at my uncle's country house. And I also got to share a great time with my fave cousin in the whole world! Definitely a good start for some quality family time!

NYE 2012

NYE 2012

In March, I headed up to Boston with the most amazing group of people, to fight against world poverty and food insecurity.

Boston

Then I went down to New York with Pao...

New York

...And had my all-time favourite view of Central Park for a week...

New York

April was the big month of changes, when I decided to start this blog!

Birthday Girl

In summer, I travelled around Europe with my favourite girls...

Monaco

...And then ended up in New York, again!

Back in Bogota, I got to eat...

Happy Birthday, Dad!

...bake...

Happy Halloween

...dance...

conectados

...and ride Coco––we even got some first places!

Coco, my baby

I spent most of the year in Diego's company

Thanksgiving Dinner

But I also shared with my family and friends!

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Thanksgiving Dinner

Now Christmas has come and gone, and the New Year's about to come!

Christmas Eve Dinner

Thank you for letting me share this amazing year with each and every one of you. I sincerely hope the New Year will bring you all happiness and love!

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio