August 6, 2013

Travel Diaries: New York, Day 2


On my second day in New York, Diego and I went to the Met Museum to see the exposition Punk: Chaos To Couture. It's truly amazing to see the huge impact of punk culture in fashion.

Pictures were strictly forbidden... But Diego –probably inspired by all these rebel punk ideas– managed to take a few, which I'm sharing with you on this post.










After visiting the exposition, we were starving, so we went to Lexington Candy Shop, where we had the best egg sandwich ever, with onion rings and chocolate milkshake. It was everything but healthy, although truly delicious!



We walked by home, having a beautiful promenade on Park Ave., Madison and the Fifth. We then had a little nap, and then were ready to go out. We went to phd, where we met a hilarious Australian girl who didn't stop dancing in the whole night. I'd never seen someone with all that energy! I loved her! We also saw Cee Lo Green having a good time on the table right next to us. But what I loved the most was the view of the Empire State right from the terrace of the club.



Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio