August 5, 2013

Travel Diaries: Welcome To New York!


I'll be spending the next couple of days in New York, meeting Diego. I arrived on Friday morning, and he received me with the sweetest collection of presents in the whole world! I honestly never expected such an amazing welcome, but he did surprise me with all the things I love!

I especially liked the cropped dress he got for me in Soho... There's something about the colours I just loved from the first moment! It definitely is summer. When we entered a store, a women told me I looked just like summer... And it was all because of this amazing dress!

After having some good breakfast and a short nap, Diego and I adventured into the city and spent the day wandering around. For lunch, we had prosciutto panini with soda at Bottega Falai. We then stopped by at some Cuban bar, where he had a sangria and I had a Margarita. We came back home around midnight, and we ate the most amazing bowl of chocolate ice cream... It might not have been a very healthy day but it was amazing!





Hugs from the city that never sleeps (just like I feel right now),

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio