April 14, 2014

Eat Like A King!

One of my best friends loves joking around saying that she's never ashamed to go out and eat like a man whenever I'm around. According to her, I'm one of the women who eats the most in her social circle––apart from her!

Although I do try not to over eat, there's nothing better than allowing myself to indulge in huge meals every once in a while. That's exactly what I did yesterday, when I went out for lunch with my mum and my sister. Here's what we got:

We started with one of the best versions of the focaccia I've ever had in my life. It's honestly one of my favourites!

Restaurant: 7-16

We then moved on into some fried calamari.

Restaurant: 7-16

And then shared a sirloin strip steak and chicken with BBQ sauce, together with mashed potatoes and salad.

Restaurant: 7-16

Restaurant: 7-16

Restaurant: 7-16

Restaurant: 7-16

Finally, we shared an ice cream and a passion fruit cheesecake.

Restaurant: 7-16

Restaurant: 7-16

Oh, and we had a summer drink to celebrate the start of the sunny days. By that I mean I drank a San Pellegrino Aranciata!

Restaurant: 7-16

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio