April 29, 2014

International Dance Day

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

Festival Universitario de Danza

As most of you already know, I love dancing. It's one of the few things––together with horseback riding––that make me forget completely about the world around me when I'm doing it. It makes me fly to another world, while making me feel happy and relaxed.

Today is the International Dance Day, and I could definitely not let it pass unnoticed in my blog. So I decided to search my laptop for some old pictures from my dance group's performance back in October, during the Contemporary Dance Festival in Bogota.

Love,

Photography: Diego Castellanos