April 1, 2014

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

As I told you yesterday, this new year will start with my birthday celebrations. Today, I'm sharing with you my outfit. I chose to wear a summer dress––the first one of the season––that my mum bought for me as a birthday present. It is absolutely beautiful, with a pale blue background and some colourful patterns on it.

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't king enough for me to be able to wear it sleeveless, so I had to put a blazer on top. I was actually going to wear a denim jacket, but I was going out for dinner at one of my favourite restaurants––of which you'll know more tomorrow––so I decided to wear something a little more elegant.

I wore it with one of the purses I bought in Paris last summer, and with the same shoes I wore for my last birthday –and this was coincidence, I swear! I also chose to wear some blue bracelets that would match the colour of my dress, including my brand new Hermès bracelet, which I bought in Rome.

Come back tomorrow to see some delicious food pictures!

Love,