April 30, 2014

Dreaming of Lace

Dreaming of Lace

Dreaming of Lace

Dreaming of Lace

Summer is definitely the season to wear lace. Lace dresses are my favourite, especially if you want to go for a romantic walk on the beach while the Sun sets down (yes, I'm feeling a little cheesy lately).

Unfortunately, it's not warm enough yet––and it will probably never be here in Bogota––to walk around town wearing a lace dress. It is war enough to wear lace tights, though. And to leave my jacket home!

For one of my best friends' birthday, I decided to wear this lovely Max Mara dress, together with some old lace tights I stole from my mum ages ago. She says she got them from Italy when she was about my age, so I'm actually very surprised they still exist! I also wore some red accessories, including red lipstick. It was probably the first time in my life I've dared to wear such a bold makeup, but I truly liked it. That means I might try new ideas soon!

Love,