April 10, 2014

White & Nude

White & Nude

White & Nude

White is definitely a summer colour. Whenever I think of a white dress, I can't help but imagine myself walking on the beach or having a beautiful party on a summer house. Doesn't it happen to you? Something similar happens with nude colours. They are all so fresh and summer-y that I can't even imagine transitioning into this new season without wearing them at all!

I chose to wear them together. Why not? In the end, they're all great things, and most of the time two great things look even better when put together. To add a touch of colour to my somewhat mono-chromatic look, I chose to wear some neon accessories. So I stole these bright pink matching shoes & bag from my sister. How do you like them? I really love the fact that they also match the tiny detail in my top, don't you?

Love,