April 21, 2014

A Weekend Retreat To The Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

With my undergraduate thesis due in three weeks, grad school coming soon, and my new job, life has been far from easy lately. That's why I decided to run away from the city last weekend, and enjoy a couple of days in the countryside.

It was amazing because the weather was warm and sunny, which even allowed me to start tanning my body. I also ate a lot, although nothing really stylish. Just some traditional family dishes that will always remind me of my childhood. But, what's most important, is that I had the chance to rest and to get in contact with nature. I got to do some yoga while hearing the birds sing in the morning, and run in front of a ton of calm water. I heard nature while reading every night before going to bed, and I saw the best sunsets so far this year!

Happy Monday!


Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio