April 3, 2014

Here We Go Again... Showjumping Season!

Showjumping Season

Showjumping Season

Showjumping Season

It definitely isn't a secret how much I love to ride my baby horse, even if he's a little bipolar and probably will never grow up. But more that riding him on a daily basis, what I love the most is having the chance of participating in different showjumping competitions with him! ...Which is why I'm glad to tell you that the showjumping competitions season has finally started again, meaning that––from now on––I will spend most of my weekends surrounded by horses, friends, and –of course– showjumping!

Today I'm sharing with you some pictures my daddy took while I was walking Coco back to his stall last weekend during our first competition of the year.

Is anybody as excited as I am?!

Love,