September 22, 2014

Happy Nachos

Happy Nachos

Happy Nachos

Happy Nachos

Happy Nachos

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but my mum, sister and grandma came to visit me about a week ago. We spent a few days happily together, mostly shopping and eating. My favourite day, however, was the day when we decided to stop worrying about planning our days ahead and ended up wandering around SoHo, chatting and laughing together for the first time in what seemed ages to me.

After a while, we found out a cozy bar named Dos Caminos with a pretty terrace, where we decided to go for some food. We shared some nachos with guacamole –which were really good– and drank some sangria. This was a great evening; I had a lot of fun with my girls, showing them one of the neighbourhoods I like the most in my beloved city. Having them with me for a few days made me realise how much I miss them. I really hope they can come visit again soon!

Love,
  Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio