June 5, 2013

Wearing Crop Tops!

Wearing Crop Tops

Wearing Crop Tops

Wearing Crop Tops

Crop tops. As you might be aware by now, they came back only to stay! And I'm loving all the women taking them out and wearing them like rockstars on the streets! It is so 90's!!! This trend definitely takes me back to my childhood and I can't avoid loving it from the bottom of my heart!

But the problem is... I was a bit scared of wearing a crop top when I first saw they were returning to life. Although I was dying to do so, I felt kind of insecure! I know this might sound a bit funny –considering I blog and share my life with the world–, but I'm more of a shy type of person... Which is why I wasn't sure if I should walk around town showing my belly to everyone out on the streets! Until I found this perfect neon crop top! It's long in the back, which means that I feel more protected than if it was a real crop top! And it's kind of long, which means I don't actually get to show that much... My perfect match!

Love,