March 7, 2014

Travel Diaries: New York, Day 2

My second day in New York was far better than I thought it would be. I got to spend most of the day with one of my friends, and we just walked around Central Park and went to the Upper West Side to get some of my favourite Levain cookies.

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

After that, we went to meet the rest of our team, and had our first full-team meeting, before going for dinner at one of my favourite restaurants in Midtown Manhattan: Topaz. It is a Thai restaurant, located in 56th Street between 6th and 7th. Fortunately, my wonderful friend Ramya and I shared our dishes, so instead of eating only one of my faves, I got two! We chose to share a pad thai with chicken and chicken red curry. They were both delicious and I ate so much I just almost die of happiness!!

New York, March 2014

New York, March 2014

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio