March 17, 2014

Weekends Are For Brunch

If there's someone to blame for making me such a foodie, it would totally be my mum––right after the food itself, at least! She enjoys food probably even more than I do, and she never loses the chance to go out and have a nice meal at a restaurant.

Yesterday, we went with my sister in the morning to one of the public libraries in the city, where she had to take some pictures for her photography class project. We finished around noon, and we were absolutely starving by then! So we decided to go for brunch. It was nothing fancy, as we chose the place based more on having food served quickly than anything else. But we still got to enjoy some good food.

I started with some tangerine juice, followed by some cheese. And then came the eggs––benedict, of course––with a delicious French chocolate.

Breakfast

Breakfast

Breakfast

Breakfast

Even if you don't go to a fancy place, or if you even cook it yourself at home––something I actually love sometimes better than going out––weekends are definitely made for brunch! Anyone wants to join me next time??

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio