May 6, 2013

Farewell inspired by Illustration Friday


Illustration Friday

Diego and I have always shared a big love for arts, and were always on the look for fun activities in the arts and crafts field. Last week I found this amazing website, named Illustration Friday, where they suggest a topic and illustrators submit their creations related to it. Last week's topic was farewell, and we decided to make our own drawings. So, even if we didn't finish on time to submit them, we did have a lot of fun while doing it! We also invited my sister, and she drew something with us.

I'm not showing all the drawings, but I wanted to share a cute storyboard Diego did for his farewell illustration. I really like his idea, and the drawings are so perfect! I love the girl's faces but, what I love the most are the flowers in the last tile!

I also wanted to share this amazing idea for when you're looking for something to do when you're a bit bored some day. You already have a general topic of what to draw, so you won't have to think much about it... Just let your creativity flow, and do some art!

Love,