August 2, 2014

5 Things To Do Before The Summer Ends

The summer might be one of my favourite seasons––ok, I love them all, but right now I'm particularly loving the summer! I usually love travelling during this season and getting some rest. But this year, because I spent most of the summer working, I didn't really have time to do all the things I love to do during the warm days.

However, with my job contract having ended yesterday and with another month of summer to go, I thought it would be a good idea to write a small bucket list of the things I still want to do this summer. Here's how it goes...

1. Have ice cream for dinner

Fridays are for Dessert

2. Go to the beach

Summer Nostalgia

3. Spend a whole day by the pool

Palm Trees

4. See the sunrise

Summer Nostalgia

5. Get another tattoo

Tattoo

Love,

Photography: Laura Beltran-Rubio